Wednesday 12 March 2014

BREAKING NEWS


"Hi I’m Laura. I’m 23 and I’m in my final year of studying psychology at university. I’ve been using mental health services since I was 16 and I’ve always had positive experiences when it’s come to the care I’ve received. That’s why I think it’s so important that these services are protected; everyone deserves to receive the best care possible. Please watch my film and sign Mind’s petition calling on the Government to make sure mental health services get their fair share of funding."

http://youtu.be/AQRIZJ56oEs

Mental health services save lives. Right now, they’re needed more than ever and their funding must be protected.

In any year, one in four of us will experience a mental health problem. If you experience a mental health problem, you should get excellent treatment and support – just as you’d expect for a physical illness.

The Government promised to value mental health and physical health equally but mental health services continue to suffer greater cuts.

Join us. Sign the petition calling on the Government to make sure mental health services get their fair share of funding.

Thank you.

mind.org.uk

SIGN THE PETITION HERE
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/the-uk-gov-t-needs-to-provide-a-fairshare4mentalhealth-funding-sign-mindcharity-petition-today

No comments:

Post a Comment