Thursday 26 March 2015

Parky's Promise - £100 donation


PCS Wigan Branch made a donation to Parky's Promise of £100, which was money raised for the AGM raffle.


Founded in March 2014

Parky's Promise 'To raise 10k for charity in 12 months' - Target Date - March 2015.

My name is Christine Parkinson.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in March 2013 and during the last year I have undergone 2 operations followed by chemotherapy and radiotherapy. I am still undergoing some treatment. This treatment would not be available without funding.

I have made a promise to 'raise 10k for charity in 12 months.'

I have three chosen charities, 'Cancer Research UK', 'Wigan & Leigh Hospice' and the ''Three Wishes Foundation.'

Thanks for visiting Parky's Promise facebook page. Please dig deep and support my 'promise' - it's quick, easy and totally secure.

Cancer Research UK
 Cancer Research UK 

Three Wishes
 

Wigan & Leigh Hospice

No comments:

Post a Comment